What is eRec Basic?
eRec is a web-based application designed to meet the collection, registration, and online payment needs of a Recreation Department.
Not only does eRec offer a Receation Department the ability to offer Credit Card and ACH payments online, it's feature rich collection application and registration module will increase efficiencies within your department and streamling reconcilation.
With eRec a Recreation Department is ably to make any form available online for residents/participants to complete electronically.
• Create and manage all registrations online
• Record all walk-in registrations and payments
• Decrease check / cash handling
• Increase participation
• Accept credit card payments in the office with MCC Counter Payments
• Create and send email notifications to all or a sub-set of participants
Residents / Participants can log into their eRec
Online Center account and register for any activity
or program such as sports, classes, workshops, etc.
offered by the Recreation Department.
Residents / Participants can also pay registrations
fees online by ACH or Credit Card.
• View online calalog of all programs offered
• Wait lists
• Receive email notifications
• Payment options
• Online payment history
What is the next step?
If you are interested in eRec and would like more information or to schedule a live demo, please contact us today!